Free Instant Quote
Let’s face it. There are very few people who truly put together savings for something that may go wrong. For roofing problems, there are countless individuals who don’t have the savings necessary to cover the costs of significant repairs or replacement. When this happens, those who encounter problems may feel as they have nowhere left to turn to get the services they need. You should know, though, there are options that can help you get the solution you need without having to worry about affording the costs of replacement or repair.
At Roswell Roofing, we offer financing options that help you get answers fast. After all, it is our commitment and mission to do whatever it takes that helps you get the job done fast and gets your roof back to normal. Financing is a great option for anyone who needs to get a roof repair or replacement without having the money to pay for the costs upfront. If you need help, we’ll explain how it works and what you can expect throughout the process.
Call us today at (678) 635-9703 to discuss your financing options, learn if you qualify, and get the help you need as soon as possible.
How Does Financing Work?
We know you may be curious about our financing option, how it works, and what it can do to help you get services. As such, we break it down for you in a way that is easy to understand so you can make an informed decision moving forward. Of course, if you are getting your repairs through your insurance policy or you can afford the entire cost of your repairs or replacement, financing may not be right for you. However, if you’ve been caught off guard by a significant problem with your roof, here’s how financing can work for you:
- You get an inspection and estimate to determine what problems you have and how much it will cost to fix the issue.
- You apply for financing through the approved credit provider to determine if you qualify for a loan.
- If you qualify for financing, you agree to a specific payment plan and we can get started on your services.
- We’ll perform your roof repairs or replacement at no upfront cost to you. Instead, we’ll be paid through the financing option.
- You continue to make the necessary payments to the loan provider as agreed upon at the onset of the qualification process.
Financing is dependent on your credit score and ability to pay back the loan. If you qualify, here’s how the financing portion will work.
- You request the amount necessary to cover the cost of your roof repair or replacement.
- You are loaned the money pending an agreement that you will pay back the entire amount, as well as the cost of the loan (interest) over a certain number of months.
- You pay a portion of your loan each month which includes principal and interest.
– The principal is the amount of the loan itself.
– Interest is the cost of the loan (how the financing company makes money).
- You complete the payment once you finish the number of necessary months you agree upon when you sign the contract for financing.
Financing makes sure you can afford the overall costs of your repairs or replacement without upfront costs. If you are one of the countless individuals who cannot afford costs or you don’t qualify to have your insurance cover your losses, financing is the perfect option for you, and we’ll work to help you every step of the way. We’ll go above and beyond to help you understand your options every step of the way.
Contact Roswell Roofing Today
We know that it’s difficult to experience any kind of problem with your roof, especially when the outside elements threaten you, your family, and the rest of your structure. It’s important to work as quickly as possible and we’ll be there for you when you need us most. We are a locally owned and operated company with a focus on helping our neighbors through troubling times. Above and beyond, we want to ensure you are completely satisfied with the service you get, and that you can get them, which is why our financing option is available to you.
If you’re looking for roofing services in Roswell, you can trust in us to be the team you need. We will provide you with a free estimate so you know what to expect of the way. Even more, we respect you, your home, and your property in everything we do. Our team has been trusted in the area for many years, and we’ll be there to ensure we get the job done right the first time.
Call us today at (678) 635-9703 to discuss your financing option and learn how we may be able to help you.